Just a few of my ideas that I am posting so I don’t forget them:
1. Monthly TSTA happy hour.
2. TSTA workshop with different members presenting on different educational topics.
- What to do when a colleague plagiarizes
- Preparing for a long-term sub/emergency sub plans
- Authentic learning
- Preparing for PDAS
- Klein ISD board meeting updates
- Texas/National educational policy
- How to file a grievance
- What really is a hostile work environment
3. Research versus book report – KISD really needs this.
4. Start saving up my projects for reading/TAKS tutorial classes
5. Start saving up authentic technology assessments for publication
6. Lesson plans for J and J
What are some other topics that teachers might be interested in for professional development?